flume-user mailing list archives

From Jeff Lord <jl...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: greetings - Flume on Windows
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2012 22:09:02 GMT
Andy,

The current stable release of flume is 1.3.0 and you can always check which
release is current on this page:
http://flume.apache.org/releases/index.html

In order to checkout this release from git you can issue the following
command:

git clone https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/flume.git -b flume-1.3.0

That will clone the branch into a directory of the same name in your cwd.
Once you have that you can simply follow the next steps.

- Change into the previously outchecked directory
- Build with "mvn clean" and "mvn package -DskipTests"

-Jeff