flume-user mailing list archives

From Brock Noland <br...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Flume 1.3.0 - NFS + File Channel Performance
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2012 16:17:13 GMT
Hi,

Hmm, yes in general performance is not going to be great over NFS, but
there haven't been any FC changes that stick out here.

Could you take 10 thread dumps of the agent running the file channel
and 10 thread dumps of the agent sending data to the agent with the
file channel? (You can address them to myself directly since the list
won't take attachements.)

Are there any patterns, like it works for 40 seconds then times out
and then works for 39 seconds, etc?

Brock