flume-user mailing list archives

From Alexander Lorenz <wget.n...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The error about hbase-sink
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2012 07:00:19 GMT
Can you please ONLY ask your questions to the original threads? Here we talk about HBase sinks
and NOT about Flume OG and your S3 questions.

As all, a community has rules, I highly recommend that you read http://wiki.apache.org/commons/CommonsEtiquette
carefully. On top, to be a part on a open source community train yourself first and don't
spam a list.

Regards,
 Alex

On Dec 18, 2012, at 7:12 PM, shouvanik.haldar@accenture.com wrote:

> I want a different hostname just like below, is it possible.= -> ip-xx-xx-xx-xxx.ec2.internal
>
> Its only coming as -> ip-xx-xx-xx-xxx.
>
> Please help
>
> <image001.png>

as private ip. For both, I want to change to ip-xx-xx-xx-xxx.ec2.internal. Is it possible?
Please help
> I am in a fix
>

> <image002.png>
>
> Thanks and Regards,
> Shouvanik Haldar | Cloud SME Pool | Mobile:+91-9830017568

described too (SimpleAsyncHbaseEventSerializer.java) but missed in the docs. Could you please
file a jira about the missing explanation?

> - Alex
>
> On Dec 18, 2012, at 11:29 AM, dlz456119@sina.com wrote:
>
> > Hello,every one:
> >       Unfortunately, I encountered troubleļ¼Œbut I think it may be easy.I use the
hbase as a sink,but it cannot write data to hbase,I see the source,and find that the payloadColumn
must be not null.I feel very surprise,because in hbase-sink of flume doc I can not find any
one about payloadColumn,then it must be null, that I cannot write data to hbase,why is it?

> --
> Nitin Pawar

immediately and delete the original. Any other use of the e-mail by you is prohibited.

> Where allowed by local law, electronic communications with Accenture and its affiliates,
including e-mail and instant messaging (including content), may be scanned by our systems
for the purposes of information security and assessment of internal compliance with Accenture
policy.