flume-user mailing list archives

From Juhani Connolly <juhani_conno...@cyberagent.co.jp>
Subject Re: Flume 1.3 package
Date Fri, 21 Dec 2012 04:17:12 GMT
We use our own packaging of flume on top of CDH(versions vary as we have
a few hadoop clusters), without any problems.

Most of flume apart from the HDFS/HBase sink is independent of any
hadoop distribution. You *might* need to recompile with a different
hadoop profile(we have just been using the default). Perhaps someone
from cloudera can comment on this.