flume-user mailing list archives

From "Camp, Roy" <rc...@ebay.com>
Subject File Channel Capacity issue
Date Fri, 23 Nov 2012 19:58:16 GMT
I am having issue with a slow sink (not flume related) but it is causing my file channel to
overflow.  When trying to increase it I get the following error but can't seem to find the
setting it refers to in any of the documentation.  Additionally, is there a way to set the
file channel to unlimited?  It doesn't seem to like 0.

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Channel closed [channel=collectorfile]. Due to java.lang.IllegalStateException:
Configured capacity is 100000000 but the  checkpoint file capacity is 1000000. See FileChannel
documentation on how to change a channels capacity.

Thanks,

Roy