flume-user mailing list archives

From "Camp, Roy" <rc...@ebay.com>
Subject RE: Flume-ng - Distributed
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2012 18:19:00 GMT
You have to manually start each node with its specific configuration.  However, you can put
the configuration for all your different setups into one config file, but you will still need
to place a copy of it on every machine.  Simply define which agent config to use with the
--name param when starting.

Thanks,

Roy

From: Juan Gentile [mailto:juan.gentile@globant.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2012 9:54 AM
To: user@flume.apache.org
Subject: Re: Flume-ng - Distributed

Thank you both very much, I've been reading the documentation you sent me and this brings
another question, is there a way to submit my flume configuration to a cluster or I have to
manually start up each node with the its specific configuration?

Thank you!
On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 1:51 AM, Mike Percy <mpercy@apache.org<mailto:mpercy@apache.org>>