flume-user mailing list archives

From Denny Ye <denny...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GC overhead limit exceeded
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2012 02:25:05 GMT
It might be caused by :
1. Less heap memory. Increasing '-Xms -Xmx' options
2. Disable that prompt. It's not recommended. Using
'-XX:-UseGCOverheadLimit' option
3. There always have too many GC limitation with memory channel. I have met
some case with you before. I have tried to use direct memory for storing
event body out of heap in the past, that's effective method and no any GC
happened. I think you can test it by yourself.

-Regards
Denny Ye