flume-user mailing list archives

From Alexander Lorenz <wget.n...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: flume-ng use mongdb as sink
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2012 06:06:49 GMT
Yes, would work with FlumeNG. You've to change in the example the source into avro, and give
them a try.

Cheers,
 Alex

sink and import the contents into mongo via http://datasyndrome.com/post/27075009640/from-avro-to-mongo-in-one-line-with-avro-to-mongo-pig?

>> cheers,
>> Alex
>>
>> On Oct 23, 2012, at 9:58 AM, lancexxx <fervent.linux@gmail.com (mailto:fervent.linux@gmail.com)>
wrote:

>>> hey
>>>
>>> I used flume-ng(1.3.0) to collecting webserver log, memory as channel, hdfs as
sink, and workd good.
>>> But this time i come up against a series of problems because that i want use
mongodb as a final storage , however i can not find any ideas
>>> what use mongodb or other nosql as a sink via google and official guide except
a plugin named mongo-hadoop,anyone can help me? thanks very much !

--
Alexander Alten-Lorenz
http://mapredit.blogspot.com