flume-user mailing list archives

From Shumin Wu <shumin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Moving from Flume OG to Flume NG
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2012 18:10:30 GMT
Hi Deepark,

I had hard time switching from OG to NG in the beginning, too. The new way
in NG to make your custom source would look like this:

public class CustomSource extends AbstractSource implements PollableSource,
Configurable

or

public class CustomSource extends AbstractSource implements
EventDrivenSource, Configurable

, depending on your source type.

Brock's link is a good reading resource.

Shumin