flume-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Harish Mandala <mvharish14...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HDFS Event Sink problems
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2012 11:49:42 GMT
Thanks for the patch. Yes it could be. I found some config file tweaks
which seemed to stop the issue from manifesting. I didn't look at it too
deeply, I intend to return to it later.

-Harish

On Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 5:00 PM, Mike Percy <mpercy@apache.org> wrote:

> Harish,
> What did you find on your side? Could it be related to
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLUME-1610 ? I am looking at that
> issue right now.
>
> Regards,
> Mike
>
>
> On Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 12:17 PM, Harish Mandala <mvharish14988@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Thanks, but I understood why this is happening.
>>
>> On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 6:01 PM, Harish Mandala <mvharish14988@gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>>
>>> I’m having some trouble with the HDFS Event Sink. I’m using the latest
>>> version of flume NG, checked out today.
>>>
>>>
>>> I am using curloader to hit “MycustomSource”, which essentially takes in
>>> HTTP messages, and splits the content into 2 “kinds” of flume events
>>> (differentiated by header key-value). The first kind is sent to hdfs-sink1,
>>> and the second kind to hdfs-sink2 by a multiplexing selector as outlined in
>>> the configuration below. There’s also an hdfs-sink3 which can be ignored at
>>> present.
>>>
>>> I can’t really understand what’s going on. It seems related to some of
>>> the race condition issues outlined here:
>>>
>>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLUME-1219
>>>
>>>
>>> Please let me know if you need more information.
>>>
>>>
>>> The following is my conf file. It is followed by flume.log.
>>>
>>>
>>> #### flume.conf ####
>>>
>>> agent1.channels = ch1 ch2 ch3
>>>
>>> agent1.sources = mycustom-source1
>>>
>>> agent1.sinks = hdfs-sink1 hdfs-sink2 hdfs-sink3
>>>
>>> # Define a memory channel called ch1 on agent1
>>>
>>> agent1.channels.ch1.type = memory
>>>
>>> agent1.channels.ch1.capacity = 200000
>>>
>>> agent1.channels.ch1.transactionCapacity = 20000
>>>
>>> agent1.channels.ch2.type = memory
>>>
>>> agent1.channels.ch2.capacity = 1000000
>>>
>>> agent1.channels.ch2.transactionCapacity = 100000
>>>
>>> agent1.channels.ch3.type = memory
>>>
>>> agent1.channels.ch3.capacity = 10000
>>>
>>> agent1.channels.ch3.transactionCapacity = 5000
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> #agent1.channels.ch2.type = memory
>>>
>>> #agent1.channels.ch3.type = memory
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> # Define an Mycustom custom source called mycustom-source1 on agent1 and
>>> tell it
>>>
>>> # to bind to 0.0.0.0:41414. Connect it to channel ch1.
>>>
>>> agent1.sources.mycustom-source1.channels = ch1 ch2 ch3
>>>
>>> agent1.sources.mycustom-source1.type =
>>> org.apache.flume.source.MycustomSource
>>>
>>> agent1.sources.mycustom-source1.bind = 127.0.0.1
>>>
>>> agent1.sources.mycustom-source1.port = 1234
>>>
>>> agent1.sources.mycustom-source1.serialization_method = json
>>>
>>> #agent1.sources.mycustom-source1.schema_filepath =
>>> /home/ubuntu/Software/flume/trunk/conf/AvroEventSchema.avpr
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> # Define an HDFS sink
>>>
>>> agent1.sinks.hdfs-sink1.channel = ch1
>>>
>>> agent1.sinks.hdfs-sink1.type = hdfs
>>>
>>> agent1.sinks.hdfs-sink1.hdfs.path =
>>> hdfs://localhost:54310/user/flumeDump1
>>>
>>> agent1.sinks.hdfs-sink1.hdfs.filePrefix = events
>>>
>>> agent1.sinks.hdfs-sink1.hdfs.batchSize = 20000
>>>
>>> agent1.sinks.hdfs-sink1.hdfs.fileType = DataStream
>>>
>>> agent1.sinks.hdfs-sink1.hdfs.writeFormat = Text
>>>
>>> agent1.sinks.hdfs-sink1.hdfs.maxOpenFiles = 10000
>>>
>>> agent1.sinks.hdfs-sink1.hdfs.rollSize = 0
>>>
>>> agent1.sinks.hdfs-sink1.hdfs.rollInterval = 0
>>>
>>> agent1.sinks.hdfs-sink1.hdfs.rollCount = 20000
>>>
>>> agent1.sinks.hdfs-sink1.hdfs.hdfs.threadsPoolSize = 20
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> agent1.sinks.hdfs-sink2.channel = ch2
>>>
>>> agent1.sinks.hdfs-sink2.type = hdfs
>>>
>>> agent1.sinks.hdfs-sink2.hdfs.path =
>>> hdfs://localhost:54310/user/flumeDump2
>>>
>>> agent1.sinks.hdfs-sink2.hdfs.filePrefix = events
>>>
>>> agent1.sinks.hdfs-sink2.hdfs.batchSize = 100000
>>>
>>> agent1.sinks.hdfs-sink2.hdfs.fileType = DataStream
>>>
>>> agent1.sinks.hdfs-sink2.hdfs.writeFormat = Text
>>>
>>> agent1.sinks.hdfs-sink2.hdfs.maxOpenFiles = 10000
>>>
>>> agent1.sinks.hdfs-sink2.hdfs.rollSize = 0
>>>
>>> agent1.sinks.hdfs-sink2.hdfs.rollInterval = 0
>>>
>>> agent1.sinks.hdfs-sink2.hdfs.rollCount = 100000
>>>
>>> agent1.sinks.hdfs-sink2.hdfs.hdfs.threadsPoolSize = 20
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> agent1.sinks.hdfs-sink3.channel = ch3
>>>
>>> agent1.sinks.hdfs-sink3.type = hdfs
>>>
>>> agent1.sinks.hdfs-sink3.hdfs.path =
>>> hdfs://localhost:54310/user/flumeDump3
>>>
>>> agent1.sinks.hdfs-sink3.hdfs.filePrefix = events
>>>
>>> agent1.sinks.hdfs-sink3.hdfs.batchSize = 1000
>>>
>>> agent1.sinks.hdfs-sink3.hdfs.fileType = DataStream
>>>
>>> agent1.sinks.hdfs-sink3.hdfs.writeFormat = Text
>>>
>>> agent1.sinks.hdfs-sink3.hdfs.maxOpenFiles = 10000
>>>
>>> agent1.sinks.hdfs-sink3.hdfs.rollSize = 0
>>>
>>> agent1.sinks.hdfs-sink3.hdfs.rollInterval = 0
>>>
>>> agent1.sinks.hdfs-sink3.hdfs.rollCount = 1000
>>>
>>> agent1.sinks.hdfs-sink3.hdfs.hdfs.threadsPoolSize = 20
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> agent1.sources.mycustom-source1.selector.type = multiplexing
>>>
>>> agent1.sources.mycustom-source1.selector.header = Type
>>>
>>> agent1.sources.mycustom-source1.selector.mapping.type1 = ch1
>>>
>>> agent1.sources.mycustom-source1.selector.mapping.type2 = ch2
>>>
>>> agent1.sources.mycustom-source1.selector.mapping.type3 = ch3
>>>
>>> agent1.sources.mycustom-source1.selector.default = ch1
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> #### end of conf file ####
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Here are  the errors from flume.log.
>>>
>>>
>>> 24 Sep 2012 21:32:13,569 WARN  [SinkRunner-PollingRunner-DefaultSinkProcessor]
>>> (org.apache.flume.sink.hdfs.HDFSEventSink.callWithTimeout:366)  -
>>> Unexpected Exception null
>>>
>>> java.lang.InterruptedException
>>>
>>>                at
>>> java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.tryAcquireSharedNanos(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:1325)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerGet(FutureTask.java:257)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.get(FutureTask.java:119)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> org.apache.flume.sink.hdfs.HDFSEventSink.callWithTimeout(HDFSEventSink.java:339)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> org.apache.flume.sink.hdfs.HDFSEventSink.flush(HDFSEventSink.java:732)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> org.apache.flume.sink.hdfs.HDFSEventSink.process(HDFSEventSink.java:430)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> org.apache.flume.sink.DefaultSinkProcessor.process(DefaultSinkProcessor.java:68)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> org.apache.flume.SinkRunner$PollingRunner.run(SinkRunner.java:147)
>>>
>>>                at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:679)
>>>
>>> 24 Sep 2012 21:32:13,572 ERROR
>>> [SinkRunner-PollingRunner-DefaultSinkProcessor]
>>> (org.apache.flume.sink.hdfs.HDFSEventSink.process:450)  - process failed
>>>
>>> java.lang.InterruptedException
>>>
>>>                at
>>> java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.tryAcquireSharedNanos(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:1325)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerGet(FutureTask.java:257)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.get(FutureTask.java:119)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> org.apache.flume.sink.hdfs.HDFSEventSink.callWithTimeout(HDFSEventSink.java:339)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> org.apache.flume.sink.hdfs.HDFSEventSink.flush(HDFSEventSink.java:732)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> org.apache.flume.sink.hdfs.HDFSEventSink.process(HDFSEventSink.java:430)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> org.apache.flume.sink.DefaultSinkProcessor.process(DefaultSinkProcessor.java:68)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> org.apache.flume.SinkRunner$PollingRunner.run(SinkRunner.java:147)
>>>
>>>                at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:679)
>>>
>>> 24 Sep 2012 21:32:13,572 ERROR
>>> [SinkRunner-PollingRunner-DefaultSinkProcessor]
>>> (org.apache.flume.SinkRunner$PollingRunner.run:160)  - Unable to
>>> deliver event. Exception follows.
>>>
>>> org.apache.flume.EventDeliveryException: java.lang.InterruptedException
>>>
>>>                at
>>> org.apache.flume.sink.hdfs.HDFSEventSink.process(HDFSEventSink.java:454)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> org.apache.flume.sink.DefaultSinkProcessor.process(DefaultSinkProcessor.java:68)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> org.apache.flume.SinkRunner$PollingRunner.run(SinkRunner.java:147)
>>>
>>>                at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:679)
>>>
>>> Caused by: java.lang.InterruptedException
>>>
>>>                at
>>> java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.tryAcquireSharedNanos(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:1325)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerGet(FutureTask.java:257)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.get(FutureTask.java:119)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> org.apache.flume.sink.hdfs.HDFSEventSink.callWithTimeout(HDFSEventSink.java:339)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> org.apache.flume.sink.hdfs.HDFSEventSink.flush(HDFSEventSink.java:732)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> org.apache.flume.sink.hdfs.HDFSEventSink.process(HDFSEventSink.java:430)
>>>
>>>                ... 3 more
>>>
>>> 24 Sep 2012 21:32:16,350 WARN  [SinkRunner-PollingRunner-DefaultSinkProcessor]
>>> (org.apache.flume.sink.hdfs.HDFSEventSink.process:446)  - HDFS IO error
>>>
>>> java.io.IOException: Filesystem closed
>>>
>>>                at
>>> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DFSClient.checkOpen(DFSClient.java:264)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DFSClient.access$1200(DFSClient.java:74)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DFSClient$DFSOutputStream.sync(DFSClient.java:3664)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> org.apache.hadoop.fs.FSDataOutputStream.sync(FSDataOutputStream.java:97)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> org.apache.flume.sink.hdfs.HDFSDataStream.sync(HDFSDataStream.java:95)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> org.apache.flume.sink.hdfs.BucketWriter.doFlush(BucketWriter.java:298)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> org.apache.flume.sink.hdfs.BucketWriter.access$500(BucketWriter.java:50)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> org.apache.flume.sink.hdfs.BucketWriter$4.run(BucketWriter.java:287)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> org.apache.flume.sink.hdfs.BucketWriter$4.run(BucketWriter.java:284)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> org.apache.flume.sink.hdfs.BucketWriter.runPrivileged(BucketWriter.java:127)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> org.apache.flume.sink.hdfs.BucketWriter.flush(BucketWriter.java:284)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> org.apache.flume.sink.hdfs.HDFSEventSink$2.call(HDFSEventSink.java:735)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> org.apache.flume.sink.hdfs.HDFSEventSink$2.call(HDFSEventSink.java:732)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:166)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
>>>
>>>                at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:679)
>>>
>>> 24 Sep 2012 21:32:18,573 INFO  [node-shutdownHook]
>>> (org.apache.flume.sink.hdfs.HDFSEventSink.stop:465)  - Closing
>>> hdfs://localhost:54310/user/flumeDump2//events
>>>
>>> 24 Sep 2012 21:32:18,575 WARN  [hdfs-hdfs-sink2-call-runner-5]
>>> (org.apache.flume.sink.hdfs.BucketWriter.doClose:259)  - failed to
>>> close() HDFSWriter for file
>>> (hdfs://localhost:54310/user/flumeDump2//events.1348522332892.tmp).
>>> Exception follows.
>>>
>>> java.io.IOException: Filesystem closed
>>>
>>>                at
>>> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DFSClient.checkOpen(DFSClient.java:264)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DFSClient.access$1200(DFSClient.java:74)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DFSClient$DFSOutputStream.sync(DFSClient.java:3664)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> org.apache.hadoop.fs.FSDataOutputStream.sync(FSDataOutputStream.java:97)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> org.apache.flume.sink.hdfs.HDFSDataStream.close(HDFSDataStream.java:103)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> org.apache.flume.sink.hdfs.BucketWriter.doClose(BucketWriter.java:256)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> org.apache.flume.sink.hdfs.BucketWriter.access$400(BucketWriter.java:50)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> org.apache.flume.sink.hdfs.BucketWriter$3.run(BucketWriter.java:242)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> org.apache.flume.sink.hdfs.BucketWriter$3.run(BucketWriter.java:239)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> org.apache.flume.sink.hdfs.BucketWriter.runPrivileged(BucketWriter.java:127)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> org.apache.flume.sink.hdfs.BucketWriter.close(BucketWriter.java:239)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> org.apache.flume.sink.hdfs.HDFSEventSink$3.call(HDFSEventSink.java:750)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> org.apache.flume.sink.hdfs.HDFSEventSink$3.call(HDFSEventSink.java:747)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:166)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
>>>
>>>                at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:679)
>>>
>>> 24 Sep 2012 21:32:18,576 WARN  [node-shutdownHook]
>>> (org.apache.flume.sink.hdfs.HDFSEventSink.stop:470)  - Exception while
>>> closing hdfs://localhost:54310/user/flumeDump2//events. Exception follows.
>>>
>>> java.io.IOException: Filesystem closed
>>>
>>>                at
>>> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DFSClient.checkOpen(DFSClient.java:264)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DFSClient.getFileInfo(DFSClient.java:873)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DistributedFileSystem.getFileStatus(DistributedFileSystem.java:513)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> org.apache.hadoop.fs.FileSystem.exists(FileSystem.java:768)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> org.apache.flume.sink.hdfs.BucketWriter.renameBucket(BucketWriter.java:375)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> org.apache.flume.sink.hdfs.BucketWriter.doClose(BucketWriter.java:275)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> org.apache.flume.sink.hdfs.BucketWriter.access$400(BucketWriter.java:50)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> org.apache.flume.sink.hdfs.BucketWriter$3.run(BucketWriter.java:242)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> org.apache.flume.sink.hdfs.BucketWriter$3.run(BucketWriter.java:239)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> org.apache.flume.sink.hdfs.BucketWriter.runPrivileged(BucketWriter.java:127)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> org.apache.flume.sink.hdfs.BucketWriter.close(BucketWriter.java:239)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> org.apache.flume.sink.hdfs.HDFSEventSink$3.call(HDFSEventSink.java:750)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> org.apache.flume.sink.hdfs.HDFSEventSink$3.call(HDFSEventSink.java:747)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:166)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
>>>
>>>                at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:679)
>>>
>>> 24 Sep 2012 21:32:18,589 INFO  [node-shutdownHook]
>>> (org.apache.flume.instrumentation.MonitoredCounterGroup.stop:87)  -
>>> Component type: SINK, name: hdfs-sink2 stopped
>>>
>>> 24 Sep 2012 21:32:18,590 INFO  [node-shutdownHook]
>>> (org.apache.flume.node.nodemanager.DefaultLogicalNodeManager.stopAllComponents:82)
>>> - Stopping Sink hdfs-sink1
>>>
>>> 24 Sep 2012 21:32:18,590 INFO  [lifecycleSupervisor-1-4]
>>> (org.apache.flume.lifecycle.LifecycleSupervisor$MonitorRunnable.run:215)
>>> - Component has already been stopped SinkRunner: {
>>> policy:org.apache.flume.sink.DefaultSinkProcessor@49dc423fcounterGroup:{ name:null
counters:{runner.backoffs.consecutive=4,
>>> runner.backoffs=4, runner.deliveryErrors=1} } }
>>>
>>> 24 Sep 2012 21:32:18,591 INFO  [node-shutdownHook]
>>> (org.apache.flume.lifecycle.LifecycleSupervisor.unsupervise:156)  -
>>> Stopping component: SinkRunner: {
>>> policy:org.apache.flume.sink.DefaultSinkProcessor@1b815bfbcounterGroup:{ name:null
counters:{runner.backoffs.consecutive=5,
>>> runner.backoffs=5} } }
>>>
>>> 24 Sep 2012 21:32:18,592 INFO  [node-shutdownHook]
>>> (org.apache.flume.sink.hdfs.HDFSEventSink.stop:465)  - Closing
>>> hdfs://localhost:54310/user/flumeDump1//events
>>>
>>> 24 Sep 2012 21:32:18,594 WARN  [hdfs-hdfs-sink1-call-runner-3]
>>> (org.apache.flume.sink.hdfs.BucketWriter.doClose:259)  - failed to
>>> close() HDFSWriter for file
>>> (hdfs://localhost:54310/user/flumeDump1//events.1348522332892.tmp).
>>> Exception follows.
>>>
>>> java.io.IOException: Filesystem closed
>>>
>>>                at
>>> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DFSClient.checkOpen(DFSClient.java:264)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DFSClient.access$1200(DFSClient.java:74)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DFSClient$DFSOutputStream.sync(DFSClient.java:3664)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> org.apache.hadoop.fs.FSDataOutputStream.sync(FSDataOutputStream.java:97)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> org.apache.flume.sink.hdfs.HDFSDataStream.close(HDFSDataStream.java:103)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> org.apache.flume.sink.hdfs.BucketWriter.doClose(BucketWriter.java:256)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> org.apache.flume.sink.hdfs.BucketWriter.access$400(BucketWriter.java:50)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> org.apache.flume.sink.hdfs.BucketWriter$3.run(BucketWriter.java:242)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> org.apache.flume.sink.hdfs.BucketWriter$3.run(BucketWriter.java:239)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> org.apache.flume.sink.hdfs.BucketWriter.runPrivileged(BucketWriter.java:127)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> org.apache.flume.sink.hdfs.BucketWriter.close(BucketWriter.java:239)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> org.apache.flume.sink.hdfs.HDFSEventSink$3.call(HDFSEventSink.java:750)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> org.apache.flume.sink.hdfs.HDFSEventSink$3.call(HDFSEventSink.java:747)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:166)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
>>>
>>>                at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:679)
>>>
>>> 24 Sep 2012 21:32:18,595 WARN  [node-shutdownHook]
>>> (org.apache.flume.sink.hdfs.HDFSEventSink.stop:470)  - Exception while
>>> closing hdfs://localhost:54310/user/flumeDump1//events. Exception follows.
>>>
>>> java.io.IOException: Filesystem closed
>>>
>>>                at
>>> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DFSClient.checkOpen(DFSClient.java:264)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DFSClient.getFileInfo(DFSClient.java:873)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DistributedFileSystem.getFileStatus(DistributedFileSystem.java:513)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> org.apache.hadoop.fs.FileSystem.exists(FileSystem.java:768)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> org.apache.flume.sink.hdfs.BucketWriter.renameBucket(BucketWriter.java:375)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> org.apache.flume.sink.hdfs.BucketWriter.doClose(BucketWriter.java:275)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> org.apache.flume.sink.hdfs.BucketWriter.access$400(BucketWriter.java:50)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> org.apache.flume.sink.hdfs.BucketWriter$3.run(BucketWriter.java:242)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> org.apache.flume.sink.hdfs.BucketWriter$3.run(BucketWriter.java:239)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> org.apache.flume.sink.hdfs.BucketWriter.runPrivileged(BucketWriter.java:127)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> org.apache.flume.sink.hdfs.BucketWriter.close(BucketWriter.java:239)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> org.apache.flume.sink.hdfs.HDFSEventSink$3.call(HDFSEventSink.java:750)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> org.apache.flume.sink.hdfs.HDFSEventSink$3.call(HDFSEventSink.java:747)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:166)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
>>>
>>>                at
>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
>>>
>>>                at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:679)
>>>
>>> 24 Sep 2012 21:32:18,600 INFO  [node-shutdownHook]
>>> (org.apache.flume.instrumentation.MonitoredCounterGroup.stop:87)  -
>>> Component type: SINK, name: hdfs-sink1 stopped
>>>
>>> 24 Sep 2012 21:32:18,600 INFO  [node-shutdownHook]
>>> (org.apache.flume.node.nodemanager.DefaultLogicalNodeManager.stopAllComponents:92)
>>> - Stopping Channel ch3
>>>
>>> 24 Sep 2012 21:32:18,601 INFO  [node-shutdownHook]
>>> (org.apache.flume.lifecycle.LifecycleSupervisor.unsupervise:156)  -
>>> Stopping component: org.apache.flume.channel.MemoryChannel{name: ch3}
>>>
>>> 24 Sep 2012 21:32:18,601 INFO  [node-shutdownHook]
>>> (org.apache.flume.instrumentation.MonitoredCounterGroup.stop:87)  -
>>> Component type: CHANNEL, name: ch3 stopped
>>>
>>> 24 Sep 2012 21:32:18,601 INFO  [node-shutdownHook]
>>> (org.apache.flume.node.nodemanager.DefaultLogicalNodeManager.stopAllComponents:92)
>>> - Stopping Channel ch2
>>>
>>> 24 Sep 2012 21:32:18,601 INFO  [node-shutdownHook]
>>> (org.apache.flume.lifecycle.LifecycleSupervisor.unsupervise:156)  -
>>> Stopping component: org.apache.flume.channel.MemoryChannel{name: ch2}
>>>
>>> 24 Sep 2012 21:32:18,601 INFO  [node-shutdownHook]
>>> (org.apache.flume.instrumentation.MonitoredCounterGroup.stop:87)  -
>>> Component type: CHANNEL, name: ch2 stopped
>>>
>>> 24 Sep 2012 21:32:18,601 INFO  [node-shutdownHook]
>>> (org.apache.flume.node.nodemanager.DefaultLogicalNodeManager.stopAllComponents:92)
>>> - Stopping Channel ch1
>>>
>>> 24 Sep 2012 21:32:18,601 INFO  [node-shutdownHook]
>>> (org.apache.flume.lifecycle.LifecycleSupervisor.unsupervise:156)  -
>>> Stopping component: org.apache.flume.channel.MemoryChannel{name: ch1}
>>>
>>> 24 Sep 2012 21:32:18,602 INFO  [node-shutdownHook]
>>> (org.apache.flume.instrumentation.MonitoredCounterGroup.stop:87)  -
>>> Component type: CHANNEL, name: ch1 stopped
>>>
>>> 24 Sep 2012 21:32:18,602 INFO  [node-shutdownHook]
>>> (org.apache.flume.lifecycle.LifecycleSupervisor.stop:78)  - Stopping
>>> lifecycle supervisor 8
>>>
>>> 24 Sep 2012 21:32:18,604 INFO  [node-shutdownHook]
>>> (org.apache.flume.conf.file.AbstractFileConfigurationProvider.stop:91)  -
>>> Configuration provider stopping
>>>
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> Harish
>>>
>>
>>
>

Mime
View raw message