flume-user mailing list archives

From "Bhaskar V. Karambelkar" <bhaska...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FlumeNG and ElasticSearch Integration
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2012 16:16:55 GMT
You can write your own sink, or another approach is

flume -> some messaging sink -> es (via a river)

e.g. flume -> rabbitMQ (Search github for flume-rabbitmq-sink)
and use elasticsearch rabbitMQ river to get data in to elasticsearch.

On Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 6:52 AM, Rewti Ghonge <Rewti_Ghonge@persistent.co.in