flume-user mailing list archives

From "Cochran, David M (Contractor)" <David.Coch...@bsee.gov>
Subject RE: conf help needed
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2012 18:29:31 GMT
Sorry for the long delay... Isaac threw a wrench into things.

Thanks for the replies...  Okay since what I'm looking for isn't
implemented yet, I can manually set the directories for each host
without a big deal...

How about the output filenames?  Can they be manually set somehow,
perhaps just set a prefix and then let flume append it with the numbered
structure?

ie..  app1_log_xxxxxxxxxx

        app2_log_xxxxxxxxxx

         app2_out_xxxxxxxxxx

or would I need to create a directory for each and deal with the
672153171-1 filenames?

Thanks,

Dave