flume-user mailing list archives

From "荆棘鸟" <liuqinwe_404307...@qq.com>
Subject About custom source
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2012 04:35:39 GMT
hello people:
   I am doing the custom source.But I was found a problem about Flume Developer Guide.At the
Guide has a explain that is
 "public class BarSource extends AbstractSource implements Configurable, EventDrivenSource{
  @Override   public void configure(Context context) {     some_Param = context.get("some_param",
String.class);     // process some_param …   }   @Override   public void start() {     //
initialize the connection to bar client ..   }   @Override   public void stop () {     //
cleanup and disconnect from bar client ..   }   @Override   public Status process() throws
EventDeliveryException {     try {       // receive new data       Event e = get_some_data();
      // store the event to underlying channels(s)       getChannelProcessor().processEvent(e)
    } catch (ChannelException ex) {       return Status.BACKOFF;     }     return Status.READY;
  } }About the process() method in this configuration is a inheriting method.But I didn't
fount its father class.I want to know whether living the father class .