flume-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Hari Shreedharan <hshreedha...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: HDFS sink build failed on flume-1.3.0 branch.
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2012 03:38:58 GMT
Hi,

For now, please build trunk. We are working on getting some patches in for
the flume-1.3.0 branch to build. Both have the same set of commits, but
there are some compile issues on that branch.

Thanks,
Hari

On Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 8:24 PM, YuXin <isgate@outlook.com> wrote:

> I fetch flume source code from github, and checkout flume-1.3.0 branch to
> build.
> The following fault is errite, it seems that the flume-ng-configuration
> package is missing.
> Deos anyone meet the same stutiation?
>
>
> [INFO]
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [INFO] Building Flume NG HBase Sink 1.3.0-SNAPSHOT
> [INFO]
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [INFO]
> [INFO] --- maven-clean-plugin:2.4.1:clean (default-clean) @
> flume-ng-hbase-sink ---
> [INFO]
> [INFO] --- maven-remote-resources-plugin:1.1:process (default) @
> flume-ng-hbase-sink ---
> [INFO]
> [INFO] --- maven-resources-plugin:2.4.3:resources (default-resources) @
> flume-ng-hbase-sink ---
> [INFO] Using 'UTF-8' encoding to copy filtered resources.
> [INFO] skip non existing resourceDirectory
> /root/src/flume-build/flume-ng-sinks/flume-ng-hbase-sink/src/main/resources
> [INFO] Copying 3 resources
> [INFO]
> [INFO] --- maven-compiler-plugin:2.3.2:compile (default-compile) @
> flume-ng-hbase-sink ---
> [INFO] Compiling 9 source files to
> /root/src/flume-build/flume-ng-sinks/flume-ng-hbase-sink/target/classes
> [INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------
> [ERROR] COMPILATION ERROR :
> [INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------
> [ERROR]
> /root/src/flume-build/flume-ng-sinks/flume-ng-hbase-sink/src/main/java/org/apache/flume/sink/hbase/RegexHbaseEventSerializer.java:[28,23]
> error: cannot find symbol
> [ERROR]  package org.apache.flume
> /root/src/flume-build/flume-ng-sinks/flume-ng-hbase-sink/src/main/java/org/apache/flume/sink/hbase/RegexHbaseEventSerializer.java:[31,28]
> error: cannot find symbol
> [ERROR]  package org.apache.flume.conf
> /root/src/flume-build/flume-ng-sinks/flume-ng-hbase-sink/src/main/java/org/apache/flume/sink/hbase/RegexHbaseEventSerializer.java:[79,24]
> error: cannot find symbol
> [ERROR]  class RegexHbaseEventSerializer
> /root/src/flume-build/flume-ng-sinks/flume-ng-hbase-sink/src/main/java/org/apache/flume/sink/hbase/RegexHbaseEventSerializer.java:[94,24]
> error: cannot find symbol
> [ERROR]  class RegexHbaseEventSerializer
> /root/src/flume-build/flume-ng-sinks/flume-ng-hbase-sink/src/main/java/org/apache/flume/sink/hbase/AsyncHBaseSink.java:[26,23]
> error: cannot find symbol
> [ERROR]  package org.apache.flume
> /root/src/flume-build/flume-ng-sinks/flume-ng-hbase-sink/src/main/java/org/apache/flume/sink/hbase/AsyncHBaseSink.java:[101,10]
> error: cannot find symbol
> [ERROR]  class AsyncHBaseSink
> /root/src/flume-build/flume-ng-sinks/flume-ng-hbase-sink/src/main/java/org/apache/flume/sink/hbase/AsyncHBaseSink.java:[241,24]
> error: cannot find symbol
> [ERROR]  class AsyncHBaseSink
> /root/src/flume-build/flume-ng-sinks/flume-ng-hbase-sink/src/main/java/org/apache/flume/sink/hbase/SimpleHbaseEventSerializer.java:[28,28]
> error: cannot find symbol
> [ERROR]  package org.apache.flume.conf
> /root/src/flume-build/flume-ng-sinks/flume-ng-hbase-sink/src/main/java/org/apache/flume/sink/hbase/SimpleHbaseEventSerializer.java:[67,24]
> error: cannot find symbol
> [ERROR]  class SimpleHbaseEventSerializer
> /root/src/flume-build/flume-ng-sinks/flume-ng-hbase-sink/src/main/java/org/apache/flume/sink/hbase/SimpleHbaseEventSerializer.java:[93,24]
> error: cannot find symbol
> [ERROR]  class SimpleHbaseEventSerializer
> /root/src/flume-build/flume-ng-sinks/flume-ng-hbase-sink/src/main/java/org/apache/flume/sink/hbase/HBaseSink.java:[91,10]
> error: cannot find symbol
> [ERROR]  class HBaseSink
> /root/src/flume-build/flume-ng-sinks/flume-ng-hbase-sink/src/main/java/org/apache/flume/sink/hbase/HBaseSink.java:[145,24]
> error: cannot find symbol
> [ERROR]  class HBaseSink
> /root/src/flume-build/flume-ng-sinks/flume-ng-hbase-sink/src/main/java/org/apache/flume/sink/hbase/SimpleAsyncHbaseEventSerializer.java:[117,24]
> error: cannot find symbol
> [ERROR]  class SimpleAsyncHbaseEventSerializer
> /root/src/flume-build/flume-ng-sinks/flume-ng-hbase-sink/src/main/java/org/apache/flume/sink/hbase/SimpleAsyncHbaseEventSerializer.java:[147,24]
> error: cannot find symbol
> [ERROR]  class SimpleAsyncHbaseEventSerializer
> /root/src/flume-build/flume-ng-sinks/flume-ng-hbase-sink/src/main/java/org/apache/flume/sink/hbase/AsyncHBaseSink.java:[247,28]
> error: cannot find symbol
> [ERROR]  class AsyncHBaseSink
> /root/src/flume-build/flume-ng-sinks/flume-ng-hbase-sink/src/main/java/org/apache/flume/sink/hbase/HBaseSink.java:[151,28]
> error: cannot find symbol
> [INFO] 16 errors
> [INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------
> [INFO]
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [INFO] Reactor Summary:
> [INFO]
> [INFO] Apache Flume ...................................... SUCCESS
> [2:00.928s]
> [INFO] Flume NG SDK ...................................... SUCCESS [6.533s]
> [INFO] Flume NG Configuration ............................ SUCCESS [3.360s]
> [INFO] Flume NG Core ..................................... SUCCESS [8.469s]
> [INFO] Flume NG Sinks .................................... SUCCESS [1.192s]
> [INFO] Flume NG HDFS Sink ................................ SUCCESS [4.264s]
> [INFO] Flume NG IRC Sink ................................. SUCCESS [1.931s]
> [INFO] Flume NG HBase Sink ............................... FAILURE [1.301s]
> [INFO] Flume Sources ..................................... SKIPPED
> [INFO] Flume Scribe Source ............................... SKIPPED
> [INFO] Flume NG Channels ................................. SKIPPED
> [INFO] Flume NG JDBC channel ............................. SKIPPED
> [INFO] Flume NG Node ..................................... SKIPPED
> [INFO] Flume NG file-based channel ....................... SKIPPED
> [INFO] Flume NG file backed Memory channel ............... SKIPPED
> [INFO] Flume legacy Sources .............................. SKIPPED
> [INFO] Flume legacy Avro source .......................... SKIPPED
> [INFO] Flume legacy Thrift Source ........................ SKIPPED
> [INFO] Flume NG Clients .................................. SKIPPED
> [INFO] Flume NG Log4j Appender ........................... SKIPPED
> [INFO] Flume NG distribution ............................. SKIPPED
> [INFO] Flume NG Integration Tests ........................ SKIPPED
> [INFO]
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [INFO] BUILD FAILURE
> [INFO]
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>
>
> BTW:
> My mvn commands are:
> export MAVEN_OPTS="-Xms512m -Xmx1024m -XX:PermSize=256m
> -XX:MaxPermSize=512m -Dmaven.repo.local=/var/www/html/m2/r0"
> mvn clean compile install -DskipTests
>
> Regards
> Yu
>

Mime
View raw message