flume-user mailing list archives

From Denny Ye <denny...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: About Mine Flume Demand
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2012 01:28:16 GMT
hi Yanzhi,
    Can I guess your requirement with "sending original files to HDFS by
path"? If my understanding is yes, the possible solution may be looks like
this:
    When you got Event from source (log-files), you could set the log file
name or other identifier to Event header. May be the folder potentially,
then the HDFS path can be set with pattern '/topfolder/${your log file
folder/name}/'. Thus, different file logs comes into different HDFS file.
     Could it satisfy your requirement?

-Regards
Denny Ye