flume-user mailing list archives

From mardan Khan <mardan8...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Installation of full flume on window OS
Date Sun, 29 Jul 2012 04:54:19 GMT
Hi Brock.

Thanks for reply. I want to use the full flume as i have to upload the data
into hdfs. I have installed the cygwin and hadoop.

I have download the flume binary from the mentioned link. Now you please
let me explain the follow:

1). I need just to decopress the downloaded folder?
2). where i should decompress the flume binary. Should i decompress
c:\cygwin\home\user-name
3). How I will run the flume-ng.
4) The flume.conf file will configure same as configuring using Linux?

Many thanks