flume-user mailing list archives

From "alo.alt" <wget.n...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: flume configuration
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2012 09:16:29 GMT
You could use the exec source, tail -F0 /path/to/dir/* and check if
anything comes in. Note, Flume does not control the process, so if tail
fails Flume don't take care about. Thats the design of the exec source.
You could also write a small program, which control the directory and
the running process and add them as exec instead.

cheers
- Alex