flume-user mailing list archives

From Jarek Jarcec Cecho <jar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Production-Level Recoverable Memory Channel
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2012 17:59:23 GMT
Hi Yongcheng,
I'm afraid that Recoverable Memory Channel was deprecated in favour of File Channel.

Thanks for the hint about outdated documentation. We'll fix it.

Jarcec

On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 05:50:16PM +0000, Yongcheng Li wrote:
> Hi,
>

> In "Flume 1.3.0-SNAPSHOT User Guide", it states that "The Recoverable Memory Channel
is currently experimental and is not yet ready for production use. This channel's properties
are being documented here in advance of its completion.". When (in which release) will Flume
provide a production-level recoverable memory channel?