flume-user mailing list archives

From "yingnan.ma" <yingnan...@ipinyou.com>
Subject agent error
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2012 02:56:53 GMT
Hi,

I encounter a problem about the agnet. After I change the log dir, and some agents would not
be stable, the status would be changed to 'ERROR' and if I configure them on the web page,
they would be fine. But although I use the E2E, the log can not be append;

and I check the flume log file, and I found that the log can not be append , maybe the reason
is that the log file is too many or too big; but I do not know why the agent always error,
and I got the notic is that 'blocked append interrupted by rotation event'.

If you had some good idea about this, please help me, thank you so much!

Best Regards

Malone

2012-07-23