flume-user mailing list archives

From Jeremy Custenborder <jcustenbor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RabbitMQ Source and Sink for Flume-NG
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2012 14:59:36 GMT
Ralph,

Thanks for the links on the license.

This code is specific to RabbitMQ due to the protocol used. It might
work with Apache Qpid which implements AMQP. I just found Apache Qpid
a minute ago when searched for message brokers compatible with AMQP. I
have no clue if it is compatible. That being said the pattern I'm
using could be abstracted out to allow some more code reuse. My only
concern would be the bloat associated with all of the different
libraries needed.

Adams.