flume-user mailing list archives

From Guillaume Polaert <gpola...@cyres.fr>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Graduate Flume from Apache Incubator
Date Thu, 24 May 2012 07:24:36 GMT
+1

De : Arvind Prabhakar [mailto:arvind@apache.org]
Envoyé : jeudi 24 mai 2012 02:46
À : flume-dev@incubator.apache.org; flume-user@incubator.apache.org
Objet : [VOTE] Graduate Flume from Apache Incubator

The Apache Flume project entered incubator in June of 2011. Since then we have grown the community
rapidly and made significant improvements to the project. Following the Apache guidelines
we have made two releases, added ten new committers, and two new PPMC members. The current
set of committers and PPMC members are from diverse organizations and have demonstrated healthy
interest in growing the community further. Together, we have shown the ability to self-govern
using accepted Apache practices. Flume continues to attract contributors and adopters alike.

Given the above, I believe that Flume is ready to graduate from the Incubator. The first step
to start this process is to vote as a community that we are ready to take on the responsibility
of being a top-level project. Once the vote is successful, we will create a board resolution
proposal and bring it to vote on the general Incubator list. The full process is described
in [1].

Please cast your votes:

[  ] +1 Graduate Flume from Incubator
[  ] +0 Indifferent to graduation status of Flume
[  ] -1 Reject graduation of Flume from Incubator

This vote will remain open for at least 72 hours from now.

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html.

Thanks,
Arvind Prabhakar