flume-user mailing list archives

From Arvind Prabhakar <arv...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] New Flume Committers - Hari Shreedharan, Mike Percy, Will McQueen
Date Mon, 14 May 2012 14:35:19 GMT
On behalf of Apache Flume PPMC, I am excited to welcome Hari Shreedharan,
Mike Percy and Will McQueen as committers on Flume! All three of them have
been instrumental in the rapid progress of Flume and have provided
invaluable contributions ranging from code reviews to patches and testing.
Some examples of how they have been active on the project can be seen from
the following JIRAs:

http://s.apache.org/vz
http://s.apache.org/fB
http://s.apache.org/C2H

Please join me in congratulating Hari, Mike, and Will on their new role!

Thanks,
Arvind Prabhakar