flume-user mailing list archives

From Brock Noland <br...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: use of flume in industry and Honu/Chukwa
Date Thu, 10 May 2012 19:26:25 GMT
Hi,

I know very little about Chukwa, they did a release in Jan 2012 so I
am sure it's being used. I just don't run into people using it.

As far as people using Flume publicly, these are two good resources:

http://www.quora.com/Who-is-using-Flume-in-production
http://www.quora.com/Flume/Is-Flume-considered-production-ready

Brock