flume-user mailing list archives

From alo alt <wget.n...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Debugging Flume trunk (NG) in Eclipse
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2012 11:13:55 GMT
For my Eclipse setup I leave the part to "resolve later", but I use Eclipse not with debugging.
It works without the missing maven plugins, for me :) So I can't help really..

- Alex

--
Alexander Lorenz
http://mapredit.blogspot.com

On Apr 9, 2012, at 2:22 PM, shekhar sharma wrote:

> Hello,
> I am trying to debug my custom sink through eclipse. Firstly i have checkout the trunk
code (NG) and integrated my custom sink, and build using the command line. After the tar file
is generated, i have unpacked the same. I have downloaded the M2Eclipse and created a maven
project. But while importing the project it is throwing me errors like:

> 1. No marketplace entries found to handle avro-maven-plugin:1.6.1:idl-protocol in Eclipse.
 ( Action is resolve later)
>          No marketplace entries found to handle flume-ng-sdk/pom.xml in Eclipse.
>          No marketplace entries found to handle flume-avro-source/pom.xml in Eclipse
> 2. No marketplace entries found to handle paranamer-maven-plugin:2.3:generate in Eclipse.
(Action is resolve later)