flume-user mailing list archives

From Mike <mikethe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Starting to document metrics monitoring system in wiki.
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2011 01:10:47 GMT
Does Flume support the "four letter words" style of monitoring,
similar to what Apache Zookeeper has?

Also, from the Master perspective, I'd like to see the "Node status"
section in the output - I don't know if the config and mapping are as
important to an automated monitoring system.

Moving forward, when multi-master is implemented in a more predictable
fashion, if one of the outputs would contain the list of masters, as
well whether the current master is the "active" master.

4-letter words, refer to:
http://phunt1.wordpress.com/2010/03/29/monitoring-zookeeper-3-3-even-more-cussin/