flume-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Percy <mpe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Moving Developer Section of cwiki to the git repository
Date Mon, 24 Oct 2016 17:00:30 GMT
I don't think it would pollute the git log. I also don't think spamming the
dev list with PRs is a big deal... I use GMail filters so I can see the
human traffic... but maybe not everyone does that.

Anyway it's up to you how you want to organize it. :)

Mike

On Mon, Oct 24, 2016 at 4:39 PM, Balazs Donat Bessenyei <bessbd@cloudera.com