flume-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Percy <mpe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Flume 1.7 release plan
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2016 10:05:32 GMT
Hi Donat,
Thanks for bringing this up again.

+1 on doing a Flume 1.7.0 release right away. It's really long overdue and
I don't know of anything that should block the release; I think we met the
criteria for having enough improvements to do a release quite a while ago.

+1 on you being RM or co-RM. I also don't mind helping with the logistics.

Mike

On Fri, Sep 30, 2016 at 9:46 AM, Balazs Donat Bessenyei <bessbd@cloudera.com