flume-dev mailing list archives

From Lior Zeno <liorz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Flume 1.7.0 release
Date Sun, 12 Jun 2016 13:56:30 GMT
Please open a new thread on your proposal with motivation, design and an
example. If other shipping frameworks, such as fluentd or logstash, have a
similar feature then please add it as a reference.

In this thread, we will continue discussing the next release and how we can
solve our problems in order to release more than once a year.
Actually I never even got to patch submit page, I just wanted feedback from
the community around interest for a graph sink to write or read from
neo4j/orientdb, I've started dev efforts but am worried that no one has
responded.   What are active next steps to get to a more vibrant community
and move this plugin along?  I am in the initial dev and design stage for
the plugin.

Sent from my iPhone