flink-user mailing list archives

From Vijay Balakrishnan <bvija...@gmail.com>
Subject FlinkKinesisProducer sends data to only 1 shard. Is it because I don't have "AggregationEnabled" set to false ?
Date Fri, 05 Jun 2020 00:35:42 GMT
Hi,
My FlinkKinesisProducer sends data to only 1 shard. Is it because I don't
have "AggregationEnabled" set to false ?

flink_connector_kinesis_2.11 : flink version 1.9.1

//Setup Kinesis Producer
        Properties kinesisProducerConfig = new Properties();
        kinesisProducerConfig.setProperty(AWSConfigConstants.AWS_REGION,
region);

kinesisProducerConfig.setProperty(AWSConfigConstants.AWS_CREDENTIALS_PROVIDER,
"AUTO");
        //kinesisProducerConfig.setProperty("AggregationEnabled", "false");

        FlinkKinesisProducer<Map<String, Object>> kinesisProducer = new
FlinkKinesisProducer<>(
                new MonitoringMapKinesisSchema(localKinesis),
kinesisProducerConfig);

        //TODO: kinesisProducer.setFailOnError(true);
        kinesisProducer.setDefaultStream(kinesisTopicWrite);
        kinesisProducer.setDefaultPartition("0");//TODO: why from start ?
        return kinesisProducer;

TIA,