flink-user mailing list archives

From Jaswin Shah <jaswin.s...@outlook.com>
Subject Filter function in flink
Date Thu, 11 Jun 2020 11:08:15 GMT
Hi,

Filter function on datastream updates on the same datastream rather than creating new stream
and keeping the datastream on which filter function is applyed intact. My usecase is I am
applying different filters on resultstream and then process the filteredstream with different
processes but, as per DAG it seems like it's doing all filter changes in existing original
datastream.

Can anyone help me on how to achieve this?
like, here I want to apply diff filters individually before each keyedProcess as in below
DAG, BUT all filters should produce new stream rather than updating existing datastream.
[cid:1bf23fce-5201-4317-9986-8d82db112b72]