flink-user mailing list archives

From Piotr Nowojski <pi...@ververica.com>
Subject Re: Flink ML
Date Wed, 17 Jun 2020 15:00:32 GMT
Hi,

It looks like FLIP-39 is only partially implemented as for now [1], so I’m not sure which
features are already done. I’m including Shaoxuan Wang in this thread, maybe he will be
able to better answer your question.

Piotrek

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-12470 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-12470>

> On 16 Jun 2020, at 14:55, Dimitris Vogiatzidakis <dimitrisvogiatzidakis@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello,
> I'm a cs student currently working on my Bachelor's thesis. I've used Flink to extract
features out of some datasets, and I would like to use them together with another dataset
of (1,0) (Node exists or doesn't) to perform a logistic regresssion. I have found that FLIP-39
has been accepted and it is running in version 1.10.0 that I also currently use, but I'm having
trouble implementing it. Are there any java examples currently up and running? Or if you can
propose a different way to perform the task?