But  I  have  not  found  there  is  any  syntax to  specify   time   attribute  field  and  watermark  again  with  pure  sql.

Fabian Hueske <fhueske@gmail.com> 于 2020年5月5日周二 15:47写道:
Sure, you can write a SQL query with multiple interval joins that preserve event-time attributes and watermarks.
There's no need to feed data back to Kafka just to inject it again to assign new watermarks.