flink-user mailing list archives

From "Yun Gao" <yungao...@aliyun.com>
Subject 回复:changing the output files names in Streamfilesink from part-00 to something else
Date Wed, 13 May 2020 03:38:03 GMT
Hi Dhurandar:

    Currently StreamingFileSink should be able to change the prefix and suffix of the filename[1],
it could be changed to something like <prefix>-0-0<suffix>. Could this solve your
problem ?

 Best,
  Yun

[1] https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-stable/dev/connectors/streamfile_sink.html#part-file-configuration

发件人:dhurandar S<dhurandargeek@gmail.com>
日 期:2020年05月13日 05:13:04
收件人:user<user@flink.apache.org>; <dev@flink.apache.org>
主 题:changing the output files names in Streamfilesink from part-00 to something else

We want to change the name of the file being generated as the output of our StreamFileSink.

, when files are generated they are named part-00*, is there a way that we can change the
name.

In Hadoop, we can change RecordWriters and MultipleOutputs. May I please some help in this
regard. This is causing blockers for us and will force us t move to MR job

--
Thank you and regards,
Dhurandar