Oytun Tez
M O T A W O R D CTO & Co-Founder
oytun@motaword.com

On Wed, Apr 22, 2020 at 10:56 AM Igal Shilman <igal@ververica.com> wrote:
Hi Annemarie,
There are plans to make stateful functions more easily embeddable within a Flink Job,
perhaps skipping ingress/egress routing abstracting all together and basically exposing the
core Flink job that is the heart of stateful functions.
Although these plans are not concrete yet I believe this would be brought to discussion with the community in the upcoming weeks.

Currently, you can split your pipeline to a preprocessing Flink job, and a stateful functions job.

Good luck,
Igal.