Hi Lec,

It's supported in SQL queries.

Best,
Jark

On Sun, 26 Apr 2020 at 09:10, lec ssmi <shicheng31604@gmail.com> wrote:
I mean re-assigning watermark and timestamp  in sql queries.

Jark Wu <imjark@gmail.com> 于2020年4月25日周六 下午9:10写道:
Hi Lec,

You can only define `assignTimestampAndWatermark` on DataStream, so you have to convert `Table` into DataStream first.
If the DataStream already has been assigned watermark, then the new `assignTimestampAndWatermark` will override the previous watermark.

Best,
Jark