flink-user mailing list archives

From "Nienhuis, Ryan" <nienh...@amazon.com>
Subject RE: Anomaly detection Apache Flink
Date Fri, 03 Apr 2020 16:08:10 GMT
I would also have a look at the random cut forest algorithm. This is the base algorithm that
is used for anomaly detection in several AWS services (Quicksight, Kinesis Data Analytics,
etc.). It doesn’t help with getting it working with Flink, but may be a good place to start
for an algorithm.

https://github.com/aws/random-cut-forest-by-aws

Ryan

From: Marta Paes Moreira <marta@ververica.com>
Sent: Friday, April 3, 2020 5:25 AM
To: Salvador Vigo <salvadoruve@gmail.com>
Cc: user <user@flink.apache.org>
Subject: RE: [EXTERNAL] Anomaly detection Apache Flink

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not click links or open
attachments unless you can confirm the sender and know the content is safe.

Hi, Salvador.

You can find some more examples of real-time anomaly detection with Flink in these presentations
from Microsoft [1] and Salesforce [2] at Flink Forward. This blogpost [3] also describes how
to build that kind of application using Kinesis Data Analytics (based on Flink).

Let me know if these resources help!

[1] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhOZ9Q9_wwI
[2] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4kk1JM8Kcg
[3] https://towardsdatascience.com/real-time-anomaly-detection-with-aws-c237db9eaa3f