flink-user mailing list archives

From Leonard Xu <xbjt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: define WATERMARKS in queries/views?
Date Sun, 26 Apr 2020 10:30:08 GMT

> 在 2020年4月23日,22:03,lec ssmi <shicheng31604@gmail.com> 写道:
>
> can  assignTimestampAndWatermark  again on a  watermarked table?

Hi, lec

I’m afraid not, multiple watermark statements is not supported yet,
If you need multiple watermarks for one table, you can simply create
multiple tables with different watermark using DDL in you catalog.

Best,
Leonard Xu

<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/FLIP-110:+Support+LIKE+clause+in+CREATE+TABLE>

>> 2020年4月23日 17:35,Őrhidi Mátyás <matyas.orhidi@gmail.com <mailto:matyas.orhidi@gmail.com>>
写道:

>> Dear Community,
>>
>> is it possible to define WATERMARKS in SQL queries/views? We have a read only catalog
implementation and we would like to assign WMs to the tables somehow.