flink-user mailing list archives

From Dongwon Kim <eastcirc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NPE from NullAwareMapIterator in flink-table-runtime-blink
Date Sun, 05 Apr 2020 23:21:05 GMT
Thanks Jark,

I asked to the original questioner, and he answered
1) Yes, he seems to turn on checkpointing but doesn't configure anything
further, which means he is using the Heap statebackend.
2) It normally happens 5~10 mins after the job is started.

If this was a bug specific to the Heap statebackend, would it be helpful
for him to use other statebackends like FS statebackend and RocksDB
statebackend?

Best,
Dongwon