flink-user mailing list archives

From tison <wander4...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Akka Error
Date Fri, 17 Apr 2020 23:01:03 GMT
If you run a program using "flink run" in dist/bin, dependencies should be
taken care of.

Could you describe detailedly how you "start a flink program"? Did you
write an entrypoint, compile it and run by "java YouProgram"? If so, you
should configure classpath by yourself.

Best,
tison.

Alexander Borgschulze <borge97@web.de> 于2020年4月18日周六 上午3:03写道: