flink-user mailing list archives

From Igal Shilman <i...@ververica.com>
Subject Re: “feedback loop” and checkpoints in itearative streams
Date Mon, 06 Apr 2020 09:55:18 GMT
Hi,
I don't know what is the status of iterations at the moment, and whatever
the community has plans to work at that,
But I would like to point you to Flink Stateful Functions [1], a recent
contribution to Apache Flink that allows building
applications composed of stateful functions that can invoke (message) each
other in an arbitrary order (not necessarily a DAG)

Kind regards,
Igal.

[1] https://github.com/apache/flink-statefun