flink-user mailing list archives

From Congxian Qiu <qcx978132...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Questions regarding Key Managed state
Date Sat, 04 Apr 2020 01:07:47 GMT
Hi

Many keys can be in a single state(each state can have multiple key-group,
and keys will be assigned to the right key-group)

If you write a custom process function that uses a state you created, then
there is only one user state in that instance(do not count the underlying
state of Flink if there has any), all the keys go into this instance will
use this user state.

Best,
Congxian

KristoffSC <krzysiek.chmielewski@gmail.com> 于2020年4月3日周五 下午11:27写道: