flink-user mailing list archives

From forideal <fszw...@163.com>
Subject Re:Re: Blink SQL java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2020 05:19:33 GMT
Hi Kurt:
    I had the same mistake.

   sql:
   insertinto
dw_access_log select get_json_value(query_nor, query_nor_counter) as`value`from ods_access_log_source
groupby tumble (time_key, interval'1'MINUTE),
group_key

get_json_value
public class GetJsonValue extends AggregateFunction<String, Map<String, Long>>
{
@Override
public boolean isDeterministic() {
return false;
}

@Override
public Map<String, Long> createAccumulator() {
return new HashMap<>();
}

@Override
public void open(FunctionContext context) throws Exception {

    }

public void accumulate(Map<String, Long> datas, String key, long value) {
        datas.put(key, value);
}

@Override
public String getValue(Map<String, Long> acc) {
return JSON.toJSONString(acc);
}

@Override
public TypeInformation getResultType() {
return Types.STRING;
}

}

Best forideal