Hello Robert,
Thank you for quick response!
Indeed logs says the hadoop version is 2.4.1 this is probably because of
https://github.com/apache/flink/blob/b17a597dec80e590db2beedda446aa3cae9920dd/pom.xml#L96
How can I make 1.10 to work with my current hadoop version?

Regarding flink reporting in logs its 1.7.0
org.apache.flink.runtime.entrypoint.ClusterEntrypoint         -  Starting YarnJobClusterEntrypoint (Version: 1.7.0
while I'm using 1.10 and this is application cluster (everything is bundled and we don't have session cluster running).
Here are the whole dependencies list:
mvn dependency:tree | grep flink | cut -d'-' -f2-
 org.apache.flink:flink-yarn_2.11:jar:1.10.0:runtime
 org.apache.flink:flink-clients_2.11:jar:1.10.0:compile
 org.apache.flink:flink-optimizer_2.11:jar:1.10.0:compile
 org.apache.flink:flink-shaded-hadoop-2:jar:2.4.1-9.0:runtime
 org.apache.flink:force-shading:jar:1.10.0:compile
 org.apache.flink:flink-runtime_2.11:jar:1.10.0:runtime
 org.apache.flink:flink-core:jar:1.10.0:compile
 org.apache.flink:flink-annotations:jar:1.10.0:compile
 org.apache.flink:flink-metrics-core:jar:1.10.0:compile
 org.apache.flink:flink-java:jar:1.10.0:compile
 org.apache.flink:flink-queryable-state-client-java:jar:1.10.0:runtime
 org.apache.flink:flink-hadoop-fs:jar:1.10.0:runtime
 org.apache.flink:flink-shaded-netty:jar:4.1.39.Final-9.0:compile
 org.apache.flink:flink-shaded-guava:jar:18.0-9.0:compile
 org.apache.flink:flink-shaded-asm-7:jar:7.1-9.0:compile
 org.apache.flink:flink-shaded-jackson:jar:2.10.1-9.0:compile
 org.apache.flink:flink-jdbc_2.11:jar:1.10.0:compile
 org.apache.flink:flink-hbase_2.11:jar:1.10.0:compile
 org.apache.flink:flink-runtime-web_2.11:jar:1.10.0:compile
As you can see all flink related libs are 1.10.

Can you please tell which class in flinks identifies the version(I'll try to debug it locally)?

Regards,
Vitaliy