flink-user mailing list archives

From Yang Wang <danrtsey...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How JobManager and TaskManager find each other?
Date Fri, 28 Feb 2020 03:53:24 GMT
Well i think the biggest challenge when running Flink on PaaS platforms
is about the NAT network. Since the jobmanager/taskmanagers are running
in a NAT network. So they could not talk directly. What we need to do is
make the JM/TM to bind the local machine hostname and use a bind-port
for the communication.

The community is still working on this.

Best,
Yang