flink-user mailing list archives

From Yang Wang <danrtsey...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Flink 1.10] Classpath doesn't include custom files in lib/
Date Mon, 17 Feb 2020 03:12:34 GMT
Hi Maxim Parkachov,

The users files also have been shipped to JobManager and TaskManager.
However, it
is not directly added to the classpath. Instead, the parent directory is
added to the
classpath. This changes are to make resource classloading work. You could
check more
information here[1].

[1]. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-13127

Best,