flink-user mailing list archives

From olivier_bra...@yahoo.fr
Subject Process parquet files in batch mode with blink planner
Date Wed, 26 Feb 2020 11:50:23 GMT
For a PoC I need to process some parquet files in batch mode.<br>
I managed to implement some processing using the DataSet API. It is working fine. <br>
Now, I would like to test the SQL API and the blink planner.<br>
If I do well understand, the ParquetTableSource is not compatible with the blink planner.
Thus I am wondering if there is a TableSource compatible with the blink planner which can
be used to read parquet files and if there are some examples available.<br>
Thanks,<br>
Olivier<br></div>