flink-user mailing list archives

From Arvid Heise <ar...@ververica.com>
Subject Re: Get consumer group offset
Date Wed, 08 Jan 2020 13:24:02 GMT
Hi Alex,

seems like your message got lost during christmas.

I don't completely understand the question. Do you mean that Flink does not
pick up the consumer group anymore?

Btw out of curiosity, why are you still running Kafka 0.10? We are thinking
about dropping support for older Kafka versions as we expect most users to
use newer versions now.

Best,

Arvid