flink-user mailing list archives

From Yun Tang <myas...@live.com>
Subject Re: Scala case class TypeInformation and Serializer
Date Wed, 11 Dec 2019 16:45:07 GMT
Hi

Would you please give related code? I think it might due to insufficient hint to type information.

Best
Yun Tang

From: 杨光 <laolang113@gmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, December 11, 2019 at 7:20 PM
To: user <user@flink.apache.org>
Subject: Scala case class TypeInformation and Serializer

Hi, I'm working on write a flink stream job with scala api , how should I find out which class
is serialied by flink type serializer and which is falled back to generic Kryo serializer.
And if one class falls back to Kryo serializer, how can I make some  extend the TypeInfo classes
of Flink or some other customisations to improve performance.

below is some errors I got when I set disableGenericTypes,so I know if will fall back to Kryo

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Generic types have been
disabled in the ExecutionConfig and type scala.Tuple2 is treated as a generic type.
at org.apache.flink.api.java.typeutils.GenericTypeInfo.createSerializer(GenericTypeInfo.java:86)
at org.apache.flink.streaming.api.graph.StreamGraph.addOperator(StreamGraph.java:258)
at org.apache.flink.streaming.api.graph.StreamGraphGenerator.transformOneInputTransform(StreamGraphGenerator.java:649)