flink-user mailing list archives

From M Singh <mans2si...@yahoo.com>
Subject Apache Flink - Flink Metrics collection using Prometheus on EMR from streaming mode
Date Tue, 24 Dec 2019 08:01:55 GMT
Hi:
I wanted to find out what's the best way of collecting Flink metrics using Prometheus in a
streaming application on EMR/Hadoop.
Since the Flink streaming jobs could be running on any node - is there any Prometheus configuration
or service discovery option available that will dynamically pick up the metrics from the Filnk
job and task managers running in cluster ?
I believe for a batch job I can configure flink config to use Prometheus gateway configuration
but I think this is not recommended for a streaming job.
Please let me know if you have any advice.
Thanks
Mans