Zhu Zhu,

That's awesome and is what I'm looking for.
Any update on when would be the next release date?

Thanks
Srikanth

On Mon, Nov 11, 2019 at 3:40 PM Zhu Zhu <reedpor@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Srikanth,

Is this issue what you encounter? FLINK-12122: a job would tend to fill one TM before using another.
If it is, you may need to wait for the release 1.9.2 or 1.10, since it is just fixed.

Thanks,
Zhu Zhu

vino yang <yanghua1127@gmail.com> 于2019年11月11日周一 下午5:48写道:
Hi srikanth,

What's your job's parallelism?

In some scenes, many operators are chained with each other. if it's parallelism is 1, it would just use a single slot.

Best,
Vino

srikanth flink <flink.devv@gmail.com> 于2019年11月6日周三 下午10:03写道:
Hi there,

I'm running Flink with 3 node cluster.
While running my jobs(both SQL client and jar submission), the jobs are being assigned to single machine instead of distribution among the cluster. How could I achieve the job distribution to make use of the computation power?

Thanks
Srikanth